Saturday 27 April 2013

Security Issues @ Fountain Pen Network

Like yikes scoob!

It looks like the security issues that have plagued the Fountain Pen Network (well... it's only been a few days, so hardly a plague. Certainly, a nasty rash) are still proving problematic, as of today (27th April). I've flushed my DNS cache, and cleared my FireFox cache, cookies and so on, but after a brief spell of very slow access, it's now back to dodgy pr0n redirects and nasty virus alerts!

This looks scary.
I won't titillate your imagination with the page that automatically follows this warning; suffice to say it gives the proprietors of 'Enrazzlement' magazine a run for their money. Best to stay off the forum another few days, methinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments seem to be working okay again. You can try leaving one, it might work! If not, you can reach me on twitter if you like @Flounder_FPN