Thursday 17 January 2013

Cold Hands Cure Attempt, an Update

A few quick words on the "cold hands cure" I've been attempting for a wee while now.

  • Doing it every day gives the hands a really hard time. I've backed off a lot.
  • There does seem to be something to it. Scotland is in the grip of a cold snap at the moment, but my hands aren't cold to the point of uselessness doing outdoor work  - I was cleaning and lubing rear brake calipers and handbrake cables for about 45 minutes on the weekend, with some discomfort but no reduction in grip strength.
  • On returning indoors from the outdoors, I get a rosy feeling within my hands, something I can't say I've felt before.
Strange, n'est pas?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments seem to be working okay again. You can try leaving one, it might work! If not, you can reach me on twitter if you like @Flounder_FPN